Monday, September 8, 2008

ALOHA!

I know what you are thinking... yes it's been awhile since my last post. I have taken a sabbatical from posting, and now I am back. I had to clear my head a little bit.. .GET MARRIED.... NABD.
I know what you are thinking, "what're they going to do with the Batey goes Batty article?" They'll probably keep it, even though my last name is now Mathews, they probably just add soemthing to the article, like yeah she got married.. I don't know, it's not a big deal. So, I'd like to update the masses on everyone's exciting life. Obviously, first and foremost is, I've gotten married, duh. We are currently vacationing in Hawaii and loving life. It's gotten a little crazy on multiple occassions, but just like vegas, what happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii. As far as Nikki is concerned, it sounds as though she's had an encounter with an unwelcomed visitor that stole her wedding band. It's just like someone in Colorado to do that. I can't comment on it much just because the article in PEOPLE hasn't come out yet, but I heard they are moving. On a brighter note, Nikki is teaching the 1st grade and as we all know, kids will be kids. It's a lot of work, but lickily she's surviving. As far as Ashley is concerned, as you can imagine she's busy becoming the next Mrs.Reynoso. News so far is that it's going to be the wedding of the year... which is probably true. I heard her colors are black and green, which scream elegant. I heard she already has had about 80 people signing onto her wedding website.. and the save the date cards aren't even out yet. Well, that about wraps it up, I'll update more when I get back from Hawaii and tanner than ever... this is Mathews, signing out..

No comments: