Friday, February 15, 2008

Sailors leads Warriors to upset of #14-ranked 'Yotes

Well, you read it all over the headline... we knocked the #1 team in our conference off their high horse. I recorded my 100th hit of my career, which isn't really a big deal, but the fans were excited. The good news was it was a hit off of a change up, and generally speaking I WHIF those, but today, I chose the high road.
As far as other news, we've just been living the American dream in California. So far, I've seen about 2 celebrities, inlcuding but not limited to, carrot top and an Elvis impersonator. The funny thing about California is that 2 of the most honorable people on our squad decided that it would be funny to order ALCHOLIC drinks at lunch today. And to be honest, I was beside myself. It's one thing to causually enjoy a drink, but it's another thing to get WASTED on a team trip, send drunk texts and roll your empty beer cans all over the team coach.
....more to come....

2 comments:

babyfetus said...

WE WANT MORE SKINNY GIRL! GIVE THE READERS WHAT THEY WANT!

Tres Dorrs said...

boring.