Tuesday, May 6, 2008

R.I.P some like it hot..

It appears that bluetfits were not as lucky as hoped, we are officially and will forever be out of the playoff race. I never thought I'd hear it from the lips of Coach Ohta, but we failed to give ourselves a "chance" once again, and fortunately (for some unfortunately) we are done with softball. A lot happened that day at Delta Park that day, i shed some tears that I didn't see coming, which resulting in it looking like I actually cared that this thing all came to a haulting end. I looked like a wreck but like any up and coming star I recovered with a nice dinner at Izzy's, and now feel like a new women.
Speaking of the resturaunt industry, I have recently landed a job as a server at a highly esteemed resturaunt in my very own town. So, I guess you could say, things are looking up. I've decided that making mad tips as well as smiling a lot won't be so bad.
In other news, I have "tweaked" my knee, and it looks like God is finally looking down upon me and laughing. It figures that I would avoid injuries for all my 22 years and just when I'm done with softball for not even a week, something like this happens. To most athletes, this would be a blessing, to me, I consider it a curse. There is no real diagnosis on my knee as of yet, but luckily I have taken a course on athletic care and injury prevention and decided that elevation and icing is what any normal doctor would perscribe.
I had a dinner reunion with my former roomates (including sear, since I practically lived with her). We went to California Pizza Kitchen where salads and Sangrias (for some) were on the menu. I had a good time discussing meta fast and the like, while our waitor referred to Ashley and Nicollete by their first names. You don't get that treatment when you order a water I guess.
Nikki looked good and I noticed she was wearing black which was slimming, and appropriate considering we were enjoying Lake Oswegos night life and all it had to offer. Ashley was good and looked like a million bucks in her new Sevens. Nothing unusually exciting happened that evening, just the bondhood of friends, which as you know is priceless.
As far as my summer plans? I'm just planning on this new career I have before me, making bank and spending every free moment with John and my BFF. Life is wonderful, Avery is beautiful and summer is here.
Hello world, I am a College Graduate.

No comments: