Wednesday, April 30, 2008

he's 2 and she's 4... and you know they ADORE you..

Well, the time has come.. the two biggest games in WARRIOR history are Friday up at Delta Park. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I'm not excited to be a part of something so magical and special... I am sitting here wondering will anything ever feel as right as holding that leather glove on my hand while wearing that sleek number 31? Doubtful, really doubtful.
I know what you warrior fans are thinking, what does Corban have to do to land that 3rd seed? Well, I'll tell you right now, Concordia has No.2 locked in with their wins against Northwest Christian, and we are right on College of Idaho's tail. What is going to have to happen is we are going to have to take 2 on Friday, take care of our business and then we have to be cheerleaders for Eastern, hoping they snag atleast 1 from College of Idaho, 2 would be even better.
As far as other news, we have officially punked Josie regarding the Sparks summer ball team, as far as I'm concerned, she thinks Arnie is actually real as well as the team in general. This is just too good. While we are on the topic of outragous softball talk, the warrior coaching staff has decided to add another softball guru to the staff. I can't say that skill was a prominiment factor in this decision,but perhaps youthfulness was.
Well readers, we've been through a lot together between last semester and this semester and after much anticipation, I'm approaching graduation.. only a few more days until that diploma is in my palm, ready for me to take on the world. At this point, a coin toss will decide what my career choices hold. As for now, I'm just waiting for Friday, trying to get the most out of this beautiful body, and pick up a few W's for my team.
....this is Batey...signing off...

1 comment:

babyfetus said...

I'm a little surprised that you didn't mention someones birthday week...and birthday tomorrow...interesting.