Saturday, April 12, 2008

Watch the TRAJECTORY of the ball... .

Man, so much to update you on. Salem got it's first sunny day of the year, first and foremost, and I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I was excited for gross tan lines, the good news is, my face got some sun, so less bronzer equals respect. I don't know what it is, but people just look you in the eye a little bit more when you have a natural tan going on. As far as other news, I am abouut to graduate in about 3 weeks, and I'm not looking back.
Softbal has consumed most of my time in these last few weeks, causing me to put my 2 weeks notice in a little bit earlier than expected with Vikki's. I wouldn't mind so much, it's just that I'll have to start paying full price for my cheeky underwear and my pink zip-ups. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have that job turn into a career, but it didn't happen for me.
What else can I say? I started planning an all inclusive trip to Disneyland with John, but turns out it's not going to play out as expected, due to him still having school left. I'm glad I don't have to break the news to my mom about the trip in the first place, because I know she'd go bananas, but it was something I was looking forward to. Now what will have I have to look forward to, to shed 5 lbs for? You guessed it, nothing.
So, now I just sit here and think about laguna with my bff. It's not going to be long before I pack my bags and head out to see Audrina and Lauren. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I've seen them.
Not much else to update you on, thanks for being faithful readers, and I'll update again real soon.... this is Batey, signing off...

No comments: