Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Due to some recent complaining, it's time to update the blog once again. It has been a long time since my fingers have touched these cold keys, but it's time to update the world on what I've been doing as of late. I don't like to update around the holidays, because we all know I gain a few in the winter, but mom says that's ok, because we all need a little more body heat around this time of year. Speaking of winter, it snowed today! Who would have thought we would have a white Christmas, not me, that's for sure.
Well, I might as well put it out in the open. John and I are back together. I tried to trick people and break up with him and pretend like I don't still love him, but no, no, that's not the case. I love him so much and am glad to be his girlfriend once again. As far as other romance, you may have heard that Nikki is no longer a Larson, but a Dorr. Not the smoothest name change, but you can't help who you love, you know what I mean? I'll have to make a seperate blog regarding the wedding, there's too much to say.
Nikki's bachelorette party was smashing, and I mean that, seriously, we threw plates, OPA! It was a lot of fun, and Nikki seemed to have a good time, celebrating her last night of singlehood. I can't say that I was the most stable I have ever been, but what's new, I like to have a good time.
Sear left for Florida the next morning, and I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I wasn't jealous that she'd actually see real sunrays, but hey, I have the tanning bed, so it's all the same. As far as other news, there isn't really any. It seems like it's been so long since I've updated, that I don't remember what I have and havent said. It's been lonely in Salem while I've been working because Ashley was gone on vacation and so was Sear, it made for some lonely nights at the apartment. Actually, I wouldn't consider them too lonely, because John was there to keep me company here and there... so, who am i kidding? I wasn't that lonely.
As far as the year 2008 is concerned, I'm looking to make some serious changes. I will probably start taking my diet, and my career a little more seriously. With no school to worry about and tie me down, I'm looking to move up the Vikki's management list. I've already caught wind of talk that I could be relocated to the Victoria's Secret in New York, NY. I don't know if I'd take the offer, but it's flattering that they are considering me.
Well, It's Christmas night, and I've got to get going.
This is SkinnyGirl, signing off....

No comments: