Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just another day...

Well, I went to weights for the first time in about a month. We did our max weight and I can't say that I am proud of what I displayed.. you know, I go to school from 8-3, and then from 4-close i work, so when am I supposed to find time to get those reps in? You tell me...
As far as Apt 256 is concerned, things aren't going as well as they could be I suppose...
I mean, Nikki just acts like she is getting the electric chair treatment every time I make the slightest noise in the room after 11:00pm PST. And well, I kind of lashed out at Ashley last night about the surround sound... but you know what there's a lot of stress happening between these walls. Nikki is getting married in 12 days... Ashley and I are trying to make this dream of living at her parents really happen and I'm hanging out with John tomorrow, it's like, I have a lot on my plate.
The planning committee met for the Christmas party planning yesterday and we hit about 6 birds with 1 stone, this thing is completely planned. All we have to do is buy the goods and make the food... it's smooth sailing from here... people have been replying to the group email like it's going out of style.....people are asking what they can bring for food, if they can bring a guest, if there is going to be Christian music playing, if Tyra will REALLY be there... stuff like that. It's like, we don't have the man power on this committee to respond to all the emails that we are getting in... I've started marking them as spam just to take away the stress of responding to them.
Tomorrow I am headed down to Corvallis, can't wait to hang out with my SHAM SHAM!

.... Batey signing off...

2 comments:

AshleyLange said...

Kinda Short....But ill take what I can get I guess!

This is Langer....signing off!

AshleyLange said...

UPDATE UPDATE I WANT A UPDATE!!!!