Monday, November 26, 2007

DIScharge..

Do people think my life is easy? I've been a train wreck these last fews days. The holiday has really taken it's toll on me. I've been working my butt off at Vikki's and what do I have to show for it? A few half priced gift sets and my dignity, that's what. I keep telling myself that I am not going to buy anymore stuff from there when I get paid, but the truth of the matter is, about 80% of my paycheck is spent in the same place I punch that time clock at, you guessed it, Vikkis.
This weekend I slept a lot, trying to catch up from this life I've been living... it's not easy being a angels girl and having a social life. Speaking of being an angels girl, I have been selling those credit cards like there's no tomorrow. My manager was standing there while I sold about 3 in a row on Saturday.... as seasonal manager, that's what I do.
Ashley met Nick this weekend and from what I've heard there was no chemistry. I'd like to think there was something special there, but you know what? Like Brad Womack said, you cant apologize for a feeling that's just not there. Ashley was excited to meet this potential Mr.Right but she's moved on and is considering a possible blind date. I say why the hell not, Nikki was eating Oreos today and I just didn't give my presentation, I'd like to think that the ordinary just isn't so ordinary around apartment 256 anymore.
Nikki's shower is tomorrow and Ashley and I are anxiously waiting for all the guests to arrive. We've been planning this thing for months, so naturally I'm excited about it. It's kind of like Christmas, there's a lot of build up and then it finally comes around. You get it, I don't have to try and explain it.
Well, I'm working 5:30pm-2:00am. My mom is concerned that it won't be safe to drive home around that hour because that's when the drunks come out, it's like, mom, let me live my life. As far as other news, there isn't really any, I'm just living my life, crossing the days off my calendar and anxiously awaiting Christmas break.
This is Batey... signing off..

2 comments:

babyfetus said...

ARE YOU THE ONE THAT SAID THAT COMMENT IN ASHLEYS FACEBOOK! IT WAS YOU...about the title of your blog post....im soooo smart!

Tres Dorrs said...

If i didn't have this blog to look forward to, I don't know if i'd be alive right now. keep on keepin on