Friday, November 23, 2007

Just another day...

Well, the biggest shopping day of the year proved to be true. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be working at 4:00am PST. This is the day where men decide if they are men and women........ are just women. I'll update you first on my Turkey day. Usually we have about 15 people over at my grandma's house and it's a lot of fun. This year, it was a lot different. For a majority of the day it consisted of my mom, my dad and me at my house watching football. I don't even like football.....
You know, if my co-worker Heidi Klum were reading this, she'd be ashamed of me, but I am going to tell you anyway..... I wore sweats ALL day on Thanksgiving, and I ate too. It wasn't a day I would re-live, but it happened and I'm women enough to talk about it. My sisters and Avery showed up later in the evening, and she was cuter than ever. You know what's not so cute? Her pulling all my shoes off my shoe rack in my room.... I'll let it slide though, since she's 1.
Ashley was supposed to meet Nick today, I'm not sure how that went, but I assume it went well. Nikki is home and Dave is there too. They had some pretty sexy, scandalous, and trendy engagement pictures taken. If I were a photographer, I know they would have come to me to take the pictures, but since I'm not, I'm not going to be offended that they went to someone else.
As for other news, I'm just working my hiney off, and living the American dream. I can't say that my life today is what I'd like it to be in 5 years, but for right now, it's making ends meat.....

This is Batey.... signing off.

2 comments:

babyfetus said...

What is this last part, "it's making ends meat....." I do hope you know you wrote meat, as in the food product and not MEET :) ohhh sweet sweet typing mistakes!

feusbaby..signing off.

babyfetus said...

flip...i meant babyfeTus...woops.