Thursday, November 29, 2007

ISABELLA!

Hey, I need to apologize for not posting recently, i've been a zoo. I worked until 2am Tuesday morning and turned right back around and worked at noon Tuesday afternoon. Seasonal Manager... sometimes I can't believe I agreed to this nonsense. But you know what, it's an increase in pay, and with the way I've been blowing my money lately.... it will come in handy.
Oh my goodness, my sister had her baby girl today and of course she has just as stunning features as me. She's a doll, Isabella. I love her.
As far as the wedding shower, it was a real hit. We got there, got all set up and the party began. It wasn't until about a half hour later that Sear arrived. She got lost in the mobile home park... which is actually kind of embarassing for even me to re-live, since she is my BFF and all. I don't know exactly what happened, I just know that she was lost for a very long time... and she whisked in the door and claimed she didn't want to talk about it... so I won't either.
We played some pretty intense games of bunko, which I am actually fairly good at. (surprise, surprise). Some random girl ended up winning, but I was too busy "checking the laundry" to remember who it was. The invitees were Cailynn, Kacie, Karlee, Sear, Me and Ashley... and of course the guest of honor Nicollete Dawn Larson. She was smitten, and looked like a million bucks after that highlight and trim.
If I remember correctly, we sung her a song? I was actually a little tipsy, so I don't remember all the details. We played a game to see who knew Nikki the best, and ironically, Sear won, I'm putting money on the fact that she cheated. It was grade your own, not trade 'em and grade 'em... which strangely always seems to come out in Sear's favor....
Nikki came away with some very scandalous and sexy undergarments. I won't go into detail about these items, but let's just say, theres not much to them.. I think Dave will be pleasantly surprised, and excited that Nikki won't be worrying about what the humidity will do to her hair for awhile..
As far as other news, there isn't really any. Nikki is kissing singlehood good-bye, Ashley is single, sexy and sweet, and I am just a struggling model trying to do my best to make middle aged women feel good about themselves in sexy bras and panties.

....This is Batey, Signing off...

1 comment:

babyfetus said...

that shower was fun...i strongly suggest you guys host another... bunko party maybe? with the same fruit juice of course.