Monday, November 5, 2007

Today

So, today I woke up, as usual, completely starving. Nikki is dropping lbs like it's no tomorrow, and I'm swimming in my jeans. Today, I started off my day with a healthy well balanced meal. 3 Egg whites and a cup of tea, roughly 30 calories. Yeah my stomach is satisfied, but all I can think about is lunch. I think I am going to have a bag of 100 calorie popcorn. Nikki keeps asking me if I am going to go running today, little does she know that I ran earlier this morning... but i am going to tell her that I didn't, just so I can get a head start on burning calories, she already went in the sauna this morning, so I know she's down a couple lbs. Anyway, this guy asked me out on a date, but he said he can't pick me up until 8pm, and HELLO, i don't eat past 7pm, everyone knows that. So, I think I am going to see if he just wants to go out for a water or something. That's not shallow, Nikki says thats shallow, but she's engaged and I'm not, so maybe I should start listening to her. Anyway, this is Batey, signing off.

1 comment:

Tres Dorrs said...

that's funny because lindsay didn't even eat yesterday.