Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ugh, today was nothing new really. I woke up and went to Vikki's and worked a full shift. I can't help but think this is what I was made to do, ya know? Work at a place that is entirely pink. Who knows, if I play my cards right, I might be a manager someday. It's already looking pretty good considering I landed a SEASONAL management spot. I guess what they say is true, pretty people do go through life easier. (sigh) Nikki and I worked out tonight around 7:30, I probably burnt about 200-300 calories. Yeah, I work hard. Anyhow, I don't have anything REAL exciting to say, I've just been "doing" some homework, IF you know what I mean. I rarely "do" homework, I mostly cheat creatively. I won't go into detail on this because it's a matter of the heart, and I'd like to keep this blog as surface as possible. No one needs to know what happens in the bedroom, in my heart or anything else. All this really is, is a decorated calorie counter. I come here to face that facts of my lifestyle. Am I eating healthy? yeeeeeees. Am I exercising regularly? yeeeeeeees. case closed.
Nikki has been driving me BANANAS lately. It seems like all she does is talk about how pretty she is, and how skinny she is. Yeah, I occassionally give myself a compliment too, but is it as shallow? maybe yes. This is all I am going to discuss on the subject because, well, I want to keep our friendship in tact, you never know who reads these blogs.
As for Ashley, she's been doing well in volleyball. I wouldn't really know because I'm not really that great of a roomate, I've got plans on the weekends. Sure, I didn't see her senior night, but did she go to any of my softball night caps? I'll leave that question hanging. Anyhow, she's getting ready to meet Nick. I guess there's something flattering about meeting a pilot? I don't know, I'll stick to my future doctor, who is thousands of miles away.
Alright, this is Batey, signing off.

No comments: