Monday, November 12, 2007

To ease your curiousity....

Hey, I apologize that it's been so long since I've posted. I've been pretty busy lately, with Avery's 1st birthday, along with working more at Vikki's, it's been hectic. I have decided that 9 more days of classes is something to be excited about. Yep, that's right, you heard it here first, 9 more classes and then I am going to be graduating from Corban College (formally Western Baptist College). I just have to get through this Business Law debate (which I have done hardly anything for) and a couple more general sociology, financial accounting, and teaching the bible classes. And then, it's homeward bound, I'll just be working close to full time at Vikki's, living at Ashley's, taking a CPR class and playing softball with my BFF. I can't explain how excited I am for December. Speaking of December, my birthday is coming up, and me and some girls are planning on going to a cabin for a night and hanging out in the snow, it should be pretty fun., for obvious reasons. Things with Ken and I have been good, we still talk every night, but of course it's not for as long, because we both have life to live and we know we just cant be together. Nikki has been gone all weekend, which has been nice because I have gotten a chance to stare at that picture of Dave on her computer desk and not feel guilty. Apparently she got her wisdom teeth out and has to drink slim fast, tough life huh? Gosh, that's my life with or without wisdom teeth, so I don't know what she's complaining about. Let's see, other than that I don't have much to say. Ashley is of course doing better than ever, talking on her head set to Nick nearly every night, and more smilely than ever. True bliss here in Apt 256. This is Batey, signing off.

1 comment:

Tres Dorrs said...

it's about time you update us on your life. thanks for the shout out.