Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF

I didn't start off my day as I usually do, and for that, I was pretty upset. We were supposed to dress nice for our business law debate this morning, and of course I did just that, the only problem was, my hair looked like Britney Spear's parenting abilities...awful. I looked like I was getting ready to take the field... I don't really want to comment anymore about it, I just want to apologize for all those who look up to me as the fasion goddess that I am, please excuse what happened today, it won't happen again.
As for other news, I currently have 7 class days left until I am smoothe sailing to graduation. I can't help but think about it every chance I get.
This weekend is going to be a strenuous one. I am working a lot, and early in the morning at that. This week I am working 31 hours, I guess it comes with the territory though, TEMPORARY SEASONAL MANAGER, I can't get poeple to shut up about it.
As far as the wedding is concerned, I'm looking skinnier than ever and can't wait to slip into that coffee almond dress and take the attention off of Nikki and put it on myself, where it belongs. I know I don't complain much on here, because my life is pretty great, but I want to share my heart a little bit, ya know, be vulnerable. A long time ago, Nikki asked Ashley to do her toast at her wedding, and naturually I thought that was a great idea, I'm not one to get up in front of people and say something profound. But, I've hid it for a long time, that like I don't mind at all but just between me and you, it's really getting to me. I can't help but think this is Nikki's way of telling me I'm fat. I know it might not make sense to other people, but all I hear when she asks Ashley about the toast is, "LINDSAY YOURE SO FAT." I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, maybe not...in the meantime, I'm going to get some rest, and fight these tears.

This is Batey... signing off.

No comments: