Thursday, November 15, 2007

A REESE CUP!

Today was an average day for me. I worked at Vikki's, and realized I am a co-worker with Heidi Klum, which turned into pretty good news considering there is a company party coming up and I can't help but think she will be there. If I play my cards right she will bring Seal, and I can finally ask him about his crater face, I'm dying to know the real story behind that. Anyhow, lately I'm on this new kick, I ask myself each and every morning "how can I bring joy to others today?" And it seems to be working out pretty nicely for me, I've brought a lot of smiles others' way. For instance, it was Erin's birthday today and I got her a pair of sexy underwear, I gave Sear my tanning lotion and I told Patrick he was funny. All in all, a pretty nice thing to do. Oh, and I almost forgot, I am giving Nikki some of my Benedryl later tonight. I KNOW... selfless. Anyhow, there is a little bit of drama going down in apt. 256 these last couple of days concerning "the wedding" I can't go into any details because I want to protect all parties involved, but I want to say that there's been some stuff going down. Other than that, life has been simple today. I went to weights... when I didn't have to, and I actually pushed myself a little bit. I went home and watched a little tv, headed over to my BFF's for the office, dove into the word and talked to Ken. All in all, I'd say a pretty good day. Oh, I can't forget, Nikki has the nastiest cold sore on her lip and she's looking for some home remedies, if you have any, email me at LindsayBatey@corban.edu. This is Batey, signing off.

1 comment:

Tres Dorrs said...

give me a break. This thing hasn't even broken skin yet. I think that hand sanitizer is doing the trick.