Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ruby Tuesdays!

If you signed on today expecting to refrain from reading about the traumatizing bachelor episode, you thought wrong... BRAD WOMACK IS A DICK. I'm sorry, I just really needed to get that off my chest.
I feel like I am becoming a yo-yo for Vikki's lately, and I'm not sure that I like it. (I guess I'm just lucky i'm not yo-yo dieting instead). Last night I was supposed to work from 9pm-1am, and I was all pumped for it and everything, come to find out MY manager is sick.... which is funny because I didn't know managers had managers, but apparently they do. Anyhow, I am working tonight from 5-9 instead, just doing floorsets, and it should be fun. I am excited to show Vikki's what I can do, if just given a little freedom.
In other news, Nikki has a YI, and for all of you that don't know what that means, lets just say homeremedies.com has given more than it's fair share of advice lately. Last night she referred to it as a FYI, but because this is a family blog, I won't break down the adjectives for you.
Ashley is scheduled to meet Nick this weekend and she can hardly wait. She's been wearing more pink lately, so in my book, she's already ready to meet him! I hope it goes well for her. I can't help but stick by her side during all of this, I mean she was by mine when everyone was riled about Ken coming. And you know what, in the apartment, she is the only one I confide in about my binge eating....which I want to note, rarely occurs.
So, Nikki just recently gave me that schedule for the current and upcoming events regarding the wedding and I cant help but think about the rehersal dinner. I have this aching feeling that Ashley is going to be a jerk about the speech and everything.... I haven't told anyone this, but yesterday Ashley was in her room with the door cracked a little and I was pretending like I was leaving, and I was like "Ok Ash, I am going to practice" and like i stomped to the door and shut it, pretending like I was gone....but I tip-toed back to her door and I was watching her through the crack.. And I saw her grab her water bottle and a pen and she was acting like she was giving a toast, and I heard her say all this sappy stuff about Nikki and Dave, and I swear I heard her have a line in there about how many calories I've been eating lately. And you know what? it seemed like it fit perfectly in her speech, and she did kind of a smirk when she said it too, and ya know? I was glad the door was there to hold me back because I was riled!
On a lighter note, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving because, well, I have a lot to be thankful for. I have an apartment to live in, with 2 very skinny roomates. A cat Bella, a family that gives me money often. A job that feeds my addiction to shop, a car that gets me from A to B, the cutest neice in the world, and not to mention an amazing BFF... It's the most wonderful time of the year...

This is Batey... signing off.

No comments: